Fun Facts about The Plain Jayne
- I went to 2 colleges: University of Central Florida and Florida International University (I graduate in May).
- My favorite color is light pink!
- I always have nail polish on my toe nails (though sometimes it may be a little chipped, it’s still there)!
- My hair is naturally curly.
- I used to bite my nails so badly that now in order to not bite them, I have to have nail polish on them at all times.
- I recently donated about 12 inches of my hair to Children With Hair Loss!
- I found out this year that I am gluten-intolerant.
- My parents live in Key West (hence all the fun scenery)!
- I was a sister of Pi Beta Phi at the University of Central Florida and was the Vice President of Communications.
- My favorite food is french fries.
- I am 22-years-old.
- I’ve lived in 3 states: California (where I was born), North Carolina, and Florida.
- I desperately want to move to either New York City or Charleston, SC.
- I am Italian.
- My birthday is on Halloween.
- My mama takes most of my photos and is my best friend.
- My favorite celebrities are Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez (who people say I look like which is just about my favorite compliment ever).
- I am a Christian!
That’s all folks!