This is the last round of my picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and perhaps the best one! I love and have used all of these products and think they are incredible deals and you should stock up while you can. If it is sold out, keep checking back because things get slowly restocked. I apologize for my radio silence the past week, it has been crazy at work – thank you, Miami Swim Week. I haven’t gotten a ton of sleep and have had no time to take photos hence the million product layouts, so I do apologize and I am trying to carve out some time to get some things written for y’all so I don’t disappear again.
Onto the products!
- Aveda Hair Essentials Collection • $39
- Aveda is one of my all-time favorite brands. I have been using their products and going to their salons for a majority of my life and always feel the best afterwards. This collection is an incredible deal. The value of this is $68, so you are saving a ton of money and they are amazing and natural products.
- Glamglow Youth, Contour & Glow Set • $54
- I have a small sample of the Glamglow Youthmud and it really does do wonders for your skin. This product is also normally extremely expensive and never on sale, in fact this package is valued at $99, meaning, you are almost getting half off!
- Clinique Thirst Quenchers Set • $99
- The Moisture Surge face cream by Clinique is a game changer, this set is pricey but will last you and has some amazing products in it. And hello, it’s worth $146.50- such a steal!
- Stila Stay All Day Liner & Lipstick Duo • $20
- I think this is a great deal for a lipstick and a liner and am really in love with the color of the lipstick!
- Sigma Beauty Classically Beautiful Brush Set • $50
- Sigma brushes are fantastic, I have a whole set and I use them every single day. This set is valued at $73 and includes some awesome brushes. The tapered blending brush and winged liner brush are two of my all-time faves and I use them constantly!
- Laura Geller Beauty It’s Glow Time Highlighting Collection • $32
- I can rave about Laura Geller highlighter for days on end. Seriously, it’s amazing and I’m totally obsessed. Also, it’s worth $84….. Thats all I have to say- go get this ASAP.
- Beautyblender Air.port.pro Makeup Sponge Applicator & Small Cosmetics Bag Set • $35
- Considering a single beauty blender comes in at about $20 give or take this little set is amazing. The cleanser is usually around $16 and this set comes with it included! Beauty blenders are the way to go and are still my favorite even after trying all of the dupes. Get this set while you can, it keeps selling out! (It’s worth $66!!!)
- Laura Geller Beauty Just Blushing Baked Blush Trio • $34
- Lastly, Laura Geller blush- amazing. It stays on forever and isn’t harsh on your skin. Plus I love a good shimmer, and look at all those cute shades! Obsessed!
Ready, set, GO!