All I can think of is that episode of the office where Dwight simulates a fire and everyone is freaking out and Michael is yelling “IT’S HAPPENING!!”
Okay so now that you understand what I’m talking about… IT’S HAPPENING! THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE IS HAPPENING EVERYBODY TRY TO STAY CALM! Unlike most sales, where things sit on the shelves until the next season and then go on sale to clear the inventory this is a preview sale of everything to come for NEXT SEASON! Yes, that means it is mostly fall items going on sale in the summer so you are ready to go once the new season hits. Summer has already gone by so fast, fall will be here before you know it! The best time of year to stock up on basics or things that are missing from your fall wardrobe is during the NSale and it is officially here. Starting today until July 20th, Nordstrom credit and debit card holders will have early access to the styles online and in stores, and the sale opens to the public on July 21st.
I am sharing only a few clothing pieces I’m loving from the sale here, because I haven’t gotten a chance to see everything in person yet, but wanted to give those of you who are cardholders some ideas when shopping. If you see something you love, don’t wait or it may sell out! Onto a little description of the items…
- Halogen Mixed Media Swing Top – This top is a perfect transition top. It is girly, fun, and perfect for work or date night. I love tops with a contrast hem and layered look, so this one definitely caught my eye.
- AG Ex-Boyfriend Crop Slim Jeans – I have these jeans and am obsessed with them. I believe mine are one shade lighter- but after you wash them once (which I recommend doing rarely because of the delicate distressing) they become as soft as sweatpants. I have worn them to work (hey casual Friday) and was so cozy. These are an investment regularly, and still are when on sale, but they are so worth it!
- Chelsea28 Bell Sleeve Poplin Top – Does this one even need an explanation? It’s a white top with statement sleeves- count me in.
- B.P. Lightweight Rib Stitch Cardigan – I’m a sucker for a cozy cardigan in the fall. This one comes in a bunch of colors, but I was drawn to this oatmeal one. It is perfect for those early fall days!
- Zella Turning Point High Waist Crop Leggings – These leggings are, first of all, adorable, and second of all, the best brand of leggings ever. While I haven’t tried these specific ones, I do have the Zella Live-In Leggings and I wear them all the time (actually got them during the NSale last year, and the high waisted ones are on sale this year). These would be so cute and so practical for the gym!
- Caslon Twill Peplum Jacket – This cute utility jacket has such fun girly details. I love that it takes a masculine style and makes it so feminine. Perfect as a transition coat! And this olive shade is the perfect fall color.
I’ll be sharing a shoe and accessories picks tomorrow and probably some more clothing picks this week!