Hey everyone! If you know me, you know I have recently re-fallen in love with Bloomingdales. They always have incredible sales, and their brand Aqua makes high quality designer look-alikes for a fraction of the price. In fact, my next post? An Aqua dress from Bloomy’s! This sale is ah-mazing: 20-25% just about everything (did I mention that includes clearance items?). The in-store portion of the sale started on Monday, but it has been going on online for almost a week now, so be sure to get in while you still can and get the size you want in everything before it ends on Sunday! These items were only a few of the things that caught my eye, and are things that, if I haven’t bought already, I am seriously considering purchasing (that is, if my bank account will allow it)… I am going to do a quick review on everything I have listed, but there is so much more that I am missing, so be sure to take a look yourself! Don’t forget to use the code FRIENDS at checkout to get your discount. I hope this week is treating you well!
- I bought this dress on Monday and have thrown it into the running for my graduation dress! I’m 5’1″ and it hits me at about my knees. It’s perfect for any brides-to-be or upcoming graduates and is so flattering! It fits very similar to another Aqua dress I shared a few weeks ago here.
- I wore these shoes in a post a couple weeks ago here, and they are so comfortable! They are also the definite “it” shoe this season (and were last season too!), and 25% on these babies is a great deal!
- As if the pom poms weren’t enough for me to fall in love with this bag, the embroidered “la dolce vita” made me obsessed. Not to mention it just makes me dream of vacation!
- When I went into Bloomingdales on Monday I had the chance to feel this sweatshirt… Softest. Sweatshirt. Ever. Plus how fun is the bikini bod?
- These jeans are the epitome of awesome. I was able to try them on, and thought I was a wee bit too short for them, but everyone else told me otherwise- I think I’m just crazy and picky about length. I love that you can cuff the bottom and the huge holes though, so casual and also high-waisted!
- Do I even need to say anything about this bikini? Besides that it’s everything I’ve ever dreamed of and wanted in a bathing suit?
- These are so cute and fun! They remind me so much of the Tory Burch Miller Sandals but are about 1/4 of the cost. Especially with 25% off! Perfect for the beach or pool!
- AG. White denim. Ripped knees. Need I say more?
- I saw this dress in store and it is so cute! It is perfect for Easter, if I didn’t just buy 5 other dresses, this one would have been in my arms too!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Treat yourself for getting halfway through the week… I mean, if it’s on sale…